Care instructions for Towels/Towelling Products:
- Always follow the washing guidelines on the label of the product.
- It is recommended to wash towels before use, on the appropriate setting.
- Keep similar colours together when washing: i.e. keep pastels and whites separate from brights and darks.
- Wash coloured towels using appropriate detergent designed for colours.
- Do not use optical brightening detergents on any colour other than white.
- Avoid use of fabric conditioner. This coats fibres with hydrophobic silicones that may result in reduced absorbency.
- Gently reshape any towel product after wash to restore any design features (borders, shape etc.).
- Shake well to fluff up the fibres.
- For best results, tumble dry using low temperature setting.
- Overdrying towels or using high temperatures may cause towels to shrink and feel harsh/crisp.
- Remember: drying in sunlight may cause fading of colours.
- Microfibre towels should be washed with a liquid detergent. Do not use a fabric conditioner or chlorine bleach. Wash with other non-linting articles.
- Microfibre towels are very quick drying however, they can be tumble dried at a low temperature.